I had a prophetic dream that I believe is for the Body of Christ. It was very vivid and I will never forget it. Having helped build strong foundations for several ministries, the dream stirred up a bit of concern and a lot of excitement. Beloved, the Lord is restoring all things to His people and is about to bless you. Get ready; get ready!
Immediately upon awakening from the dream, Holy Spirit directed me to the following Scriptures:
1. "All these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God." Deuteronomy 28:2 AMP (Overtake means that you will not be able to escape the blessings of the Lord.)
2. "Then you will see and be radiant, and your heart will thrill and rejoice; because the abundance of the sea [ocean] will be turned to you, the wealth of the nations will come to you. A multitude of camels [carriers] will cover [overwhelm] you, the young camels of Midian and Ephah; all those from Sheba will come; they will bring gold and frankincense, and will bear good news of the praises of the Lord. All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered together to you, the rams of Nebaioth will minister to you; they will go up with acceptance on my altar, and I shall glorify my glorious house." Isaiah 60:6-8 NASB
I was in a large house with several people and we were organizing things. The back door of the house was wide open and a large pickup truck was backed up to the open door. I noticed that there was water in the bed of the truck, and I could see an ocean in the background. The water in the truck kept getting deeper and deeper.
I repeatedly tried to gather people in the house, telling them that we needed to pray and get ready because the water was getting deeper and deeper and could soon overtake us. Unfortunately, it seemed as if no one had time to pray. I looked out the open doorway again and again, watching the water rise above each ridge on the sides of the truck bed. When the water was level with the top of the truck bed, my pleas for prayer became more urgent. I yelled, "We have to pray! We have to get ready!"
Next, I saw a huge wave (about 50 feet high) right behind the pickup truck that was headed straight for us. I ran around the house and grabbed five people. We joined hands and prayed, and intercessors shouted for the wind and the wave (the storm) to be still. People seemed frightened of the magnitude of the wave, sensing that the foundations of the house could not sustain its power.
Next, the water flooded into the house. I swam around a while with a smile on my face; as the water continued to increase, I kept going higher and higher toward the ceiling. Then, I saw my sister to the right of me. She seemed tiny and rather wimpy. She was going under the water for the third time and was clearly in distress. I swam over to her, grabbed her hands, and pulled her above the water. We kind of laughed as I said, "Yeah right, you were sure ready, weren't ya?"
Suddenly, the wave subsided and left the house. I felt sad and thought, "Now, there's a principle, right there...every wave that comes in must go out. We sure didn't catch that one and ride it."
If we were to prosper liberally tomorrow, as Deuteronomy 28:2 indicates, let's say for example we're blessed with three million dollars, are we ready to steward it wisely? How would we disperse it to the orphans, widows, hungry, and poor? How would we divide the tithe? How much would we invest for multiplication so that the wave of blessing does not leave the house? Would we be humble?
Dream Symbols to Help With Your Personal Revelation
·House (Dirty): Person, church, work, or home in need of cleaning, organization, or attention.
· House (New): Person, church, work, or home experiencing changes for better or worse; new things; spiritual revival.
· Door: Direction being offered; unexpected; entrance; new experience; leaving behind; transition; or stepping forward.
· Large Vehicle: Large ministry or church; influence large people groups; clunky and burdensome; costs a lot to power; prideful.
· Truck: Personal or individual ministry or vocation; able to supply others with materials.
· Waves: Sudden, rapid increase; a need to sow, or the return of monies sown.
· Ocean: Large groups, humanity, mission, or travel to distant shores; a great anointing; covering of the earth; innumerable; an awesome amount or expanse.
· Flood: Abundance, overflowing, outpouring; a global deluge of Holy Spirit; a submersion of spiritual teachings and revival; a great harvest; increase; extending borders.
· Sister: Sister in Jesus; similar qualities you see in yourself or someone else; herself; the Church.
· Hands: Terrible fear; weakness; awe and reverence of God's presence.
Copyright © Paulette Reed Ministries.